Saturday, July 26, 2008

Who would you rather be stuck in an elevator FOR 6 HOURS with?

jack or alex...


and you cant say both! Hehe. Click the comment button and tell us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, both. I like the attitude, but, man this is tough.
Jack?

Anonymous said...

I think, Jack :)

Anonymous said...

jack for sure.
alex is pretty hot but jack could keep you entertaind..
in more than one way;]
lolol(:

Anonymous said...

JACKK :)

Alex is sexy and all, but I would prefer Jack before Alex. I agree with the Angela comment.

Anonymous said...

jack cuz he would crack you up

Anonymous said...

haha very good question,
i think alex...that was a realy tough question

Anonymous said...

Dang this is hard, they are both complete and total cuties. Alex seems a little more reserved SOMETIMES, and Jack is always like out there, yah know? Uhm...maybe Alex. Maybe Jack. AHHHH I don't know, i like both of them. haha.
I really have to say both, even though I don't think we're allowed to say that.